LITTLE DUTCH TAKES VISA AND MASTERCARD CREDIT CARDS AND AFTERPAY ONLY. LITTLE DUTCH DOES NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL, AMEX OR DINERS.
WHAT IS AFTERPAY?
Afterpay offers simple and affordable instalment plans for online shoppers. The payment platform allows you to purchase in four equal instalments, due every fortnight. There is no additional cost to use Afterpay. All of your payments are interest free and you will receive your order straight away.
WHAT DO I NEED?
1. A debit or credit card
2. To be over 18 years of age
3. To live in Australia
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. At the checkout, simply select Afterpay as your payment option. You will be redirected to the Afterpay website to process your order.
3. Register or login into Afterpay to confirm your order.
4. You will then be redirected to the Little Dutch website to receive your order confirmation.
5. Please note that Afterpay’s maximum transaction limit is AUD$1000, however each order is subject to Afterpay’s credit assessment.
HOW DO I USE AFTERPAY?
When you place your first order using Afterpay, the first instalment will be charged at the time of purchase. Following that, each instalment will be deducted from your debit/credit card each fortnight. For all of your future orders using Afterpay, your first instalment will be deducted within 14 days. At the time of purchase, the full Afterpay schedule will be outlined for you.
WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED STRAIGHT AWAY?
Almost all our items are made to order, so will be shipped within a 4-6 week period. If your items are in stock they most certainly will be shipped 48 hours after order is received.
CAN I RETURN MY AFTERPAY ORDER?
Yes, our normal returns and exchanges policy applies to all Afterpay orders. You have 14 days from date you receive your order to return or exchange your item, providing it meets the terms of our policy. Please also refer to our Returns and Exchanges Policy found on this website.
Read more on the Afterpay website here